Monday, September 26, 2011

JoshJepson and Lucahjin

There are two new Let's Players that I want to introduce to you. They are, JoshJepson, and Lucahjin.

JoshJepson is perhaps the youngest of the LPers that I've subscribed to on YouTube. Those of you who checked out The Runaway Guys will actually already be familiar with him. While not an official member of The Runaway Guys, JoshJepson did join them for their just finished run of New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I think I find him the funniest of the LPers I've subscribed to, on a level equal with that of ProtonJon. He's currently working through an LP of Yoshi's Island, however, below I've linked to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which he just recently finished. I chose this one because I think the editing, as well as commentary is superior in it.

Which isn't to say that I think Yoshi's Island is bad, because I've actually found it to be much more light-hearted and funny. Also, this one (Yoshi's Island) isn't Safe for Work, as he does swear in it, and unlike Ocarina of Time, he doesn't censor it when he drops the occasional "Fuck".


Lucahjin is the first female Let's Player I've subscribed to. I actually came across her when JoshJepson did a collaboration with her. She claims that her voice acting is bad, but having watched a few episodes of Paper Mario thus far, I have to say that I find her voice acting to be very good. I don't have as much to say about her because I haven't been watching her channel for as long as that of JoshJepson.



In any event, I hope you find them as enjoyable as I do.

No comments: