Monday, November 22, 2010

Obligatory Horrible Post

It's part of the Bad Example family tradition to have a horrible first post. So this will be mine:

Some people like to try and state that phosphorescent substances the grand slam even though they know it's false. On the other hand, deciphering the strange he and I have made the whole thing pretty much subtly changing the whole picture, if you see what I mean. Though it could be stated that someone going to the as he did is almost as going to happen that way. Sometimes, you just have to even now that we know the truth of it. But that isn't to say that someone can itself is the sometimes the main problem, and you have to butter the bread, so to speak, in order to going to happen that way.

The truth of the matter is that sometimes it's as such as it is, and trying to cause happens whether you like it or not. Which isn't to say that you can holding it out to be something that you'd be proud of. However, you have to grab life by the how he does that kind of situation is pointless.

You see what I'm saying?

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Wow. Is it that my brain is not functioning properly? I read that twice... egads. That being said, I can't even remember how I came to find your blog... However I do know that I did read part of your "Ayn Rand, God and Marijuana" piece over at your old blog before linking over here.

Sorry I have silly putty brain today so I will have to return another time to read more.

Andrew Phule said...

Trying to make sense of this particular post is akin to trying to understand astrophysics having only just learned to read. The difference being that astrophysics actually has some kind of logical order to it.

Welcome to my blog, and I look forward to your comments.